A variety of insurance plans are accepted. Please call our office if you do not see your plan listed below. We always recommend you call your insurance carrier to confirm Walpole Pediatrics is in your network.
- Always Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Cigna (except local plus)
- Fallon Community Health Plan (most plans)
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Mass Health Standard
- Multiplan (PHCS)
- Tufts Health Plan (except Spirit, Steward Plans)
- Tufts Together with Boston Children’s ACO
- United Health Care
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own pediatrician
Primary Care Provider Changes It is the responsibility of the patient's guardian/parent to ensure that the primary care physician is contracted with their insurance carrier prior to the visit.
- Commitment The member practices of Walpole Pediatric Associates are committed to providing you with health care, information and medical services of the highest quality while at the same time protecting your privacy.
- Policy We insist that every staff member observe patient confidentiality, respecting your right to privacy about your medical records and experience with us. We will only share data outside our patient care team for legal purposes or clinical necessity at your direction.
Walpole Pediatric Associates will undertake to honor or exceed the legal and governmental requirements of medical and health information privacy as required by our membership in the Health on the Net Foundation Code of Conduct (HONcode). This includes the recently announced US regulation for the privacy provisions of the US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). We will seek to provide information in the clearest possible manner from various medical information sources.